Denver Airport car rental reviews
inside guide we might reference areas as "landside" and "airside". Landside may be the community part of the terminal found in the non-secure area, before security. Airside is the protected section of the terminal that you need to attain by going through safety.
If you're an economy class traveller, you are able to enter these lounges at Denver airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Look at the specific lounge page to get more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and account information):
- American Airlines Admiral's Club - place: Concourse A, Airside, north end regarding the A gates. Lounge Access: Pay within Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- - Place: Concourse B, airside, East Wing, Gate B44. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (US$ 59.00) • United Club Membership.
- United Club - Place: Concourse B, airside, Western Wing, Gate B32. Lounge Access: Pay within Door (US$ 59.00) • United Club Membership.
USO Lounge - The USO provides a lounge to people in the US military and their families. Amenities: video gaming, television lounge, toiletries, snacks, bedroom, computer systems, library, and a kid attention area. Place: critical A (East Terminal), Concourse the, north-end of A Gates Bridge (third floor). Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
Free endless WiFi is available at Denver Airport. Hook up to the "DEN Airport complimentary WiFi" network.
If resting at Denver Airport does not interest you, you will find resort hotels close to the airport:
To locate an inexpensive area, there is a list of hotels near Denver Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art at DIA - There are a number or events and sculptures through the entire airport.
- ATMs / money devices - indeed - money machines are present for the airport (landside and airside).
- Baggage Carts - readily available for a cost.
- Company Center - features net, phone & fax devices. Location: B Gates on Mezzanine Degree
- Vehicle Rentals - Advantage • Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • E-Z • Business • Fox • Hertz • National • Payless • Thrifty. Area: Courtesy shuttles leave from Jeppesen Terminal, amount 5, Island 4.
- Cots - In the event of poor weather or huge journey cancellations, this airport has an availability of cots for stranded travellers. If you're stranded during a-weather delay, contact an airport staff member to discover whenever cots are situated. Sadly, the cots aren't designed for travellers who merely choose spend night into the airport. As a result of the number of wacky mail we get about it, we'll additionally inform you that cots is not "reserved" therefore we have no idea in which these are typically held. Please talk to a gate agent or an airport employee.
Pro-Tip: Jeff sent united states this mail: in the industry center in the exact middle of the “B” Terminal (uncertain of various other terminals), there’s a cot located in the far cubical which is the widest cubical. Saw it earlier on and from now on some one is utilizing it to fall asleep. I don’t have time to check others similar cubicles or terminals, but I would assume they’ve placed all of them in those areas also.
- Forex - Internationally Cash Exchange Stores: Airside, Center Cores of a plus B Gates • Jeppesen Terminal, Amount 5.
- Drinking tap water - require a refill? Get the biggest market of each Concourse and you will find water bottle filling stations.
- Food & Drinks - Many meals concessions for the airport work with differing schedules. These options are available a day: Burger King (Jeppesen, degree 6 East) and McDonald’s (A Gates, Center Core).
- Information table - you can find four Ideas Booths. Stores: Center Core of A, B and C Gates • Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5 • Arrivals Area
- Luggage space & Lockers - not available
- Massages - Feel your stress melt away with a base or chair massage at A Massage. Places: (A Gates, Center Core)(B Gates, Mezzanine).
- Mobile Charging - Places: Airside, A Gates • B Gates • C Gates. In addition to the outlets available in all concourse they've committed battery charging channels offering seating and work area areas.
- Prayer areas - An Interfaith Chapel and Islamic Prayer Hall is found in the Jeppesen Terminal (degree 6). Hours: available 24 hours
- Showers - unavailable
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted except during these designated places: Aviator's Club Cigarette Lounge (Jeppesen Terminal, Level 6, Western Side) • Mesa Verde Smoking Lounge (A Gates, Mezzannine Level) • Smokin' Bear Lodge (C Gates, Center Core).
- Spa - Xpress Spa - Manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and much more available. Place: Airside, C Gates, Center Core.
- Video Games - Comfortable stands in which users can have fun with the games by themselves or against other individuals on the web. Place: ZooX Public Web Kiosk Systems, Jeppesen Terminal, A, B and C Gates. Rate: 15 dollars each minute at a .00 minimum.
The airport is available a day.
Take into account that airline check-in and luggage fall hours vary according the trip schedule. Check these hours with your flight. If you should be in the community area of the terminal (landside) you won't be able to get until the protected part of the terminal (airside) before the early morning. The TSA security assessment checkpoint hours differ according to terminal:
- North Terminal: 3:45AM - 9:00PM
- Southern Terminal: available 24 hours
Amtrak trains arrive and leave at Union facility in downtown Denver. The newest train, RTD Line the, links the airport and Union facility for one way. The ride takes 37 mins.
To leave the airport, visit the Denver Airport facility next to the Westin Hotel in the main Jeppesen Terminal. trains depart every half an hour from 4:11 am – 5:11 am, and 7:26pm – 1:26am (1:56am Friday/Saturday), and each fifteen minutes from 4:15 am – 7:26 pm day-to-day.
To arrive at the airport from Union facility, trains leave every 30 minutes from 3:15 am – 4:15 am, and 6:30pm – 12:30am (1am Friday/Saturday), and every quarter-hour from 5:11 am – 6:30 pm everyday.
You can even hire a taxi or shuttle service. Travel time by taxi is around 28 moments.
Individuals showing up into Denver airport terminal can choose between twelve on-site significant car rental companies: positive aspect, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, E-Z Rent-A-Car, Enterprise, Fox, Hertz, nationwide, Payless, and Thrifty. Each on-site company runs unique courtesy shuttle to and from Jeppesen Terminal. The pick-up/drop-off point reaches degree 5, Island 4, beyond doorways 505-513 (east part) or 504-512 (west side).
Several companies work pre-booked charter buses between Denver airport terminal and areas throughout Colorado and surrounding says. People who possess bookings for a charter bus solution should are accountable to Ground Transportation Ideas Counter, in which an airport agent can summon the bus from a holding lot. The pick-up point are at Jeppesen Terminal Level 5, Island 3, outside doorways 511-513 (east part) or 504-506 (west side).
The brand new Hotel and Transit Center comes with a 519-room Westin Denver Global resort, a conference center, community entertainment plaza and a general public transit center with commuter place (a Line to downtown).