Alamo car rental reviews LAX
inside guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside could be the general public part of the terminal found in the non-secure area, before safety. Airside may be the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through safety.
If you are an economic climate class traveller, you are able to enter these lounges at Los Angelesairport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through an account system. Look at the specific lounge page to get more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and account information):
- - place: Terminal 2, airside, Mezzanine amount. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:30PM (Routine). Lounge Access: Maple Leaf Club Membership • Priority Pass.
- - place: Terminal 4, Airside, Concourse, across from Gate 40. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- - area: Terminal 4, Airside, across from Gates 44C and 44D. Lounge Access: Pay within Door (US$ 50.00) • Admiral's Club Membership.
- - Location: Tom Bradley Global Terminal, Airside, fifth Floor. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
- - area: Terminal 3, Airside, 4th Floor (one flooring over the gates). Hours: 6:00AM - 11:30PM (Constant). Lounge Access: Pay on Door (US$ 40.00) • Priority Pass.
USO Lounge - The Bob Hope Hollywood USO provides a lounge to people in the army and their own families. Amenities: video gaming, television lounge, snacks, showers, computer systems and a library. Place: Arrivals Level, over the roadway between Terminals 1 and 2. Hours: available twenty four hours
- Totally free WiFi can be acquired at Los Angeles. Hook up to LAX WiFi and then click "Get Free accessibility". A premium service can also be available. Rates tend to be US$ 4.95 (60 minutes) - $7.95 (twenty four hours)
- Internet kiosks can be found in all terminals and on a pay-per-use foundation.