Car rental brokers
If you are in need of a rental car throughout the certified day at Cuba, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PUT!
Our devoted group can reserve a rental car from of after classes:
- Economic Climate
A Licensed Traveler has the choice to pick up the local rental vehicle at most major airports or hotels based in Cuba. We will confirm the availability of the chosen course of vehicle before deviation for Cuba. Despite the fact that we are going to remember to make sure that the Cuban leasing company provides the design requested, Airline Brokers cannot guarantee the accessibility to a certain design.
If tourist chooses to hire a car, Airline Brokers calls for advance repayment regarding the rental vehicle costs. A number of automobile companies require also that the Licensed Traveler remit a security deposit, auto insurance premiums, and fuel costs as he sees the automobile in Cuba. They're individual charges. Kindly ask the Airline Brokers Representative for the full explanation of the charges associated with the rental.
Vehicle Leasing Terms
Generally speaking, the Cuban vehicle leasing organization supplies the after terms:
- The minimum term to reserve an automobile is 3 days. If the trip is significantly less than 3 times, the Licensed Traveler will undoubtedly be recharged for an overall total of 3 times.
- Drivers must certanly be over 21 years.
- The Licensed Traveler should be charged for the full gas tank at the time of car’s get in Cuba. Fuel cost is nonrefundable.
- The Licensed Traveler must carry insurance.
- The Licensed Traveler must sign the local rental agreement during the time of pick-up. A legitimate driver’s permit and passport should be presented during those times.
- a protection deposit might required. If required, the certified Traveler can pay the deposit during the time of pick up. If the vehicle is came back in correct problem, the protection deposit should always be refunded after the local rental duration. safety build up differ between 200 – 800 CUCs.
- Extra costs will apply if the Traveler comes back the car to some other area (distinctive from the pick-up location).
- If Licensed Traveler modifications the pickup/drop-off time or area under fourteen days prior to the planned pickup, he may be asked to pay for a charge equaling 20percent complete reservation quantity.
- If certified Traveler cancels the booking, a termination fee is enforced. The charge typically is:
- Termination between 7 and fortnight before scheduled pickup: 50percent charge of complete reservation quantity.
- Cancellation significantly less than seven days before planned pickup: No reimbursement.
Kindly remember that the certified Traveler can use a U.S. bank-issued bank card as long as the U.S. bank has confirmed that it will process the fees in Cuba.Please contact an Airline Brokers Representative for more information & prices:
Telephone Number: (305) 642-5002