Car rental Alicante Airport reviews
In this guide we may make reference to places as "landside" and "airside". Landside could be the public section of the terminal found in the non-secure area, before protection. Airside could be the protected area of the terminal that you must achieve by dealing with safety.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Alicante airport either by buying a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the specific lounge page to get more details (ie. services, hours, pass and membership information):
- - place: Airside, degree 2, take escalator to third flooring from Gates B and C. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (November - March) and 6:00AM - 12:00AM (April - October). Lounge Access: Pay on Door (€19.11) • Book On Line (£25) • Priority Pass.
Totally free limitless WiFi is present at Alicante air port. Connect with the "kubiwireless" community. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
Furthermore, you will find computers with printers and mobile billing at these net accessibility points: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall • Floor 2, Departures Hall • Floor 2, Commercial Region • Floor 2, Boarding Gates B22-23 • Floor 2, Boarding Gates B32-33 • Floor 2, Boarding Gates 46-47.
If sleeping in Alicante Airport does not attract you, there are hotels close to the airport:
To find an affordable room, there was a list of resorts near Alicante Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash devices - you will find 6 ATMs found on Floor 2, Check-in • Floor 2, Boarding area • General car parking P1.
- Chapel - situated at Terminal 1, degree 1.
- Children’s Region - Location: Floor 2, Airside.
- Currency Exchange - you can find 3 worldwide Exchange workplaces: Floor 0, Baggage Claim • Floor 0, Arrivals Hall • Floor 0, Boarding zone
- Duty-free - There are 3 Duty-free stores: The Arrivals store (Floor 0, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM) • The Express Shop (Flooring 2, Airside. Hours: 7:00AM - 10:00PM) • The Shop (Flooring 2, Airside. Hours: 4:00AM - 12:00AM).
- Food / drinks - you will find food concessions readily available pre and post safety. Los angeles Pausa is available 24 hours during high period, located on Floor 2, Airside. You can also find 14 vending machines providing hot/cold beverages and snack things in 3 regions of the airport: Floor 2, Airside • Floor 0, Landside • Floor 2, Landside.
- Information Desk - Location: Floor 2, Landside, Departures Hall • Floor 2, Airside • Floor 2, Boarding Zone.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - there is absolutely no Left Luggage workplace in the Alicante Airport.
- Health Services - A first aid office is found on Floor 0, Arrivals Hall.
- Mobile Phone Charging - Areas: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall • Floor 2, Departures Hall • Floor 2, Industrial Area • Floor 2, Boarding Gates B22-23 • Floor 2, Boarding Gates B32-33 • Floor 2, Boarding Gates 46-47.
- Pharmacy - 2 areas - El Corte Ingles, Floor 2, Airside. Hours: 8:00AM - 9:00PM • Farmacia, Floor 0, Landside. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Picture Booths - Locations: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall • Floor 2, Boarding Zone
- Police - Place: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall.
- Baths - there aren't any baths during the airport.
- VAT reimbursement Desk - if you should be a non-resident in EU, it is possible to claim a refund on the fees you purchased your acquisitions in Spain. Area: Floor 0, Arrivals Hall.
The airport is available twenty four hours.
Alicante Airport is served by three city buses and four intercity buses, with a bus end area located on the 2nd flooring of airport terminal for several buses.
Subús Route C-6 (Alicante Airport) works involving the airport and main Alicante. Stops through the railway station and two metropolitan Tram programs (Alfonso X El Sabio and Plaza de Los Luceros). Buses depart every 20 moments from 6:40AM - 11:00PM. A one-way admission is €3.85, available regarding the coach.