Car rental Las Vegas Airport reviews
In this guide we might reference locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside may be the community area of the terminal found in the non-secure zone, before safety. Airside could be the protected area of the terminal that you must achieve by going right on through security.
If you are an economic climate course traveller, you'll enter these lounges at vegas airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through an account system. Look at the individual lounge web page for more details (ie. services, hours, pass and account information):
- - Area: Terminal 1, Airside, Gate D16, Concourse D. Hours: 6:00AM - 2:00AM (Day-to-day). Lounge Access: Pay at Door (US$ 35.00) • Book Online (£22.00) • Priority Pass.
- - Area: Terminal 3, Airside, Gate E2. Baths are available. Hours: 8:00AM - 12:00AM (Frequent). Lounge Access: Pay on Door (US$ 35.00) • Book Online (£22.00) • Priority Pass.
- - A lounge exclusively for United states Express cardholders. Area: Airside, D Gates. Lounge Access: American Express® Card Members should buy a single day pass for US$50. Access is complimentary for Platinum and Centurion cardholders.
- - area: Terminal 1, Concourse D, airside. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 59.00) • United Club Membership.
USO Lounge - The USO offers a lounge to members of the united states military and their loved ones. Amenities include: WiFi, video gaming, television lounge, toiletries, treats, computers and a library. Location: Terminal 1, Mezzanine amount, close to the A&B protection Gates checkpoint. Hours: available 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available in the airport. If you need to look at your email, but don’t have actually a computer device to access internet from, you should use some of the Embarq pay-email products positioned in payphone finance companies throughout the airport.
If resting in nevada Airport does not appeal to you, there are motels nearby the airport:
- - (6 min stroll from airport) No-cost airport shuttle solution available daily from 5:00AM to 11:00PM. For airport pick-up, call 702-798-5530.
- - (5 min through the airport) No-cost airport shuttle service offered every day from 7:00AM to 10:00PM. Call the resort right to organize airport pick-up.
- - (5 min from airport) No-cost airport shuttle service readily available every day from 4:00AM to Midnight. For airport pick-up, call 702-369-3366 and request the “Hotel Courtesy Shuttle”. Shuttle accumulates from Terminal 1 (intercontinental) and critical 3 (domestic).
To get a cheap room, there's a summary of accommodations near Las Vegas Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by cost.